Hello, Book Lovers!
Doing Dewey is hosting a nonfiction reading challenge throughout 2018. The aim is to read more nonfiction and it’s pretty flexible so you can set any sort of nonfiction reading goals you want to reach for this event. She will have a giveaway, some twitter chats and quarterly group reads. Check out her post to read more about it. You can link up if you want to participate, or, you can just take a peek to see who is participating and find out what they are reading.
I know I would like to add more nonfiction to my reading list so I plan on participating. Here is my list for this challenge.
- Newcomers by Helen Thorpe
- Radium Girls by Kate Moore
- Victoria, The Queen by Julia Baird
- Code Girls by Liza Mundy
- Judge Sewall’s Apology by Richard Francis
- Obsessive Genius: The Inner World of Marie Curie by Barbara Goldsmith
- Labgirl by Hope Jahren
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson
It’s a pretty good assortment and I hope to learn a few new things about science and history along the way.
Happy Reading in 2018!